Buttons

Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

16 pounds of what later???{Gift Baskets Spokane, WA}

What could that be?  16 pounds of butter later that is.  I was asked to put together several gift baskets this year and I got so slammed with business. I am grateful for the work and the timing but when it rains it pours.  Here is a little list of some of my ingredients:

  1. 16 pounds of butter
  2. 10 pounds of chocolate chips
  3. a 5 gallon bucket of flour
  4. 140 mini scones
  5. ???? feet of ribbon
  6. a floor full of glitter that I am still sweeping up
A warm thank you to Mary Giannini and Allan Maruji for thinking of me for creating holiday baskets for you.  And giant thank yous to Brandon, Mags, Mom, Betty, Alicia & Derek, Anniece, Joleene, Jamie, my kids and to everyone else who helped make this happen for me. Happy Holidays and one great first year of business!

1 comment:

  1. That was a crazy fun project to help you with :) However I got to eat three cake truffles in one sitting, so well worth it !!! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete